Monday, October 1, 2018

How to Fix Black screen/ white screen PPSSPP problem 2018 NEW TUTORIAL Step by step with Image and more

ABOUT BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM-

1) WHAT IS BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM?

When we Try to play any PSP games on our Android or ios device by using an official emulator like ppsspp, some of the games can't be played easily, on the screen its only show a full covered black screen, this issue is known as black screen problem. An example of the problem given below
fix ppsspp black screen problem

2) WHY IT'S HAPPENING?

Now before we try to fix this issue we need to know that why this is even happening?
just there are few reasons behind this issue as follows

*Emulator is not up to date
*Emulator is not official
*Your device does not have enough hardware or software to support the emulator
*Your device does not have enough hardware or software to support the Games
*The game language problem
*Screen Resolution not ok
*Game file is corrupt or not stable
*Game Extraction is bad

3) How to fix the issue?

Now before we fix this problem please remember this problem only occurred in few games, and most of the games have the same way to fix and some games is deferent, well all the solution is provided step by step below with image.

Download the Latest emulator from Google play store or Download the version I use from here

Now You have to Download the games from a trusted website, all games are Free to download in this days but Only a few websites provide you games in better condition. If you want any games then download from here- Download. Now extract the Game by using Official RAR app ( available on Google play store). Check this step as the image below-


SELECT  THE GAME FILE ON YOUR BROWSER

CLICK ON THE RAR APP FOR EXTRACT
THE GAME

THEN CHOOSE THE PATH WHERE YOU WANNA KEEP THE FIL AFTER EXTRACT AND IT WILL START EXTRACTING THE FILE.






NOW we have the Game file.
You can check Full Tutorial Black screen issue of 2 deferent videos to my Youtube channel

This video is for how to fix the Language problem 
[sometimes game language don't let the games open and instead show a black screen]
watch this to fix this easily

This video will cover the rest of the latest topic that will help you to fix this problem




But some of the best settings that help you to run most of the games without a black screen is here







Still problem for your particular game well then Please comment with the game name and device details and I am here to help you. thank You.
















42 comments:

  1. Any help You need Just comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monster hunter portable 3rd in the version 1.8.0 black screen then Crashes

      Delete
    2. gods eater white screen ppsspp

      Delete
    3. Hay I hope you get this fast but I have a problem so here it is I'm trying to play code lyoko and when I go to play a level it's slow and flickers soon so close to fixing it but the problem is when I change the mode to skip buffer effects then play the game and go back and change it to buffer rendering the game sound and everything sounds fine but I can't see the game but the way it sounds is great but I can't get the screen to show and when I press start it goes back to sounding bad and the game is still black

      Delete
    4. My game fifa mobile 20 shows the early logo and shows a blank screen for the whole time

      Delete
  2. Little big planet. Please help. Ive tried downloading the game from different websites and get the same black screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. One piece romance dawn. I changaed language and all graphic option as you post it but its still appear black screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WWE 2k11 SvR. So it shows a black screen when I get on it but then if boots up and then when I go into a game it goes blank again and the audio is static. I tried to change the settings but everything in the settings menu is blank, and there is no letter. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying birth by sleep. Black screen. How can I tell if my phone is to low quality or if its the settings or if the file was bad. I tried iso file. What's the best site?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some split screen i want to fix it. How can i do that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naruto ultimate ninja impact. This thing is different, black screen but i cant press anything compared to the video that you can press some buttons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Initial D Street Stage. Please help. I click game, game playing 1 second and going black screen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Gaming Community

    ReplyDelete
  10. danball senki w has stop working pls someone help me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts Best Gaming PC Under 500 2019

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brooktown high. Black screen

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Best Gaming Computer Desk:Experts'Advice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Metal Slug XX on PPSSPP 1.8.0

    ReplyDelete
  15. Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. fortniteway.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. PC games are also much cheaper. Normally a higher quality game is only $50 while on console they are $60. Not only that there are a lot of exclusive games only on PC. Best Gaming Computer: Definitive Buying Guide

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you plz help me fix this brookhigh black screen problem? The game starts after tge intro video it asks for autosaving enable or disable then the screen turns black. I've been searching the solution in google but can't find any.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As the name recommends, in the diversions having a place with this class, the players are relied upon to construct, extend and oversee nonexistent tasks and networks with next to no assets. Instances of this type incorporate, "SimCity" and "Gather Moon".
    https://www.gameroe.com/best-gaming-desktop

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: war robots hack

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Talking Tom Hero Dash hack

    ReplyDelete
  22. When i put on skin buffer effect non buffer faster and caused black scree n

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift dosen't display for some reason and i tried anything.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello. I have this problem on "The Godfther" i tried to follow the instructions but every key got stuck

    ReplyDelete
  25. https://www.retrogamerrandomness.com/2015/11/my-return-to-gaming.html?showComment=1566657435087#c50985778531555410

    ReplyDelete
  26. What do I mean by the mental message? Some games send an indirect message about that character being strong and smart or something else. While for other games it can be a mental message either on purpose or not. slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. i have problem with call of duty road to victory when i reached mission 4 usa a black screen appears

    ReplyDelete
  28. Danball senior w(2.0.1)
    Samsung A20

    ReplyDelete
  29. ben 10 alien force vilgax attacks

    ReplyDelete
  30. Brooktown high plays for a while then later it shows a black screen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably game graphics issue, try to use high graphics in game settings.

      Delete
  31. Fifa 21 psp downloaded it from moha game

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ben 10 protector of Earth, the intro appears then disappears into a black screen

    ReplyDelete